Thursday, December 13, 2007

Answer: Let's go ride bikes!

So tonight at dinner I'm quizzing Chas on his Plymouth Colony work where he's learning about town criers and whatnot. I ask him about what they might cry, what might make them cry, and why a town would hire or even put up with a person who does nothing but cry. (Might I add that I keep Jax very busy UNteaching the kids what they might pick up from me on a day to day basis. I love that gal.)

I go into if they would cry about the British coming, one if by land and so forth. Chas is in screensaver mode by now. Mia interjects, "Daddy, if you jump into the air and it is really really windy, you might land two feet away."

"That's right, Mia."

"Oh and Daddy, I have something important to ask you. Have you ever been to the zooooooooo and seen the animal called... nothing?"

"Not yet."

Oh, and the question to the title of this post:
"How many kids with ADHD does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"

No comments: