Sunday, August 17, 2008

When it rains

No posts for a while... so far this is my third for the day (they call me CAPTAIN Obvious)

Got a new piece of software, Adobe Photoshop Elements 6, for a really good price. It does the same stuff as I can do in Photoshop CS, but some of the stuff is more automated than the format Im used to. Sure its a little rough around the edges, but its a heck of a lot faster than it would normally take in CS.

And my apostrophe isnt working for some reason, so read as best as you can. Darnit, there go my arrow keys. Methinks I need a new keyboard.

Anywho, the following picture is a mix of 9 pictures taken at the pool of Chas going off the low dive. Im working on a few more and exploring the different facets and capabilities of the new program, but so far its pretty cool.

No comments: