Thursday, September 11, 2008

PSSSSssstttttttt....

[ ... hey, Joe, I don't think you oughta have said that.]
"Make no mistake about this," Biden responded. "Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Let’s get that straight. She’s a truly close personal friend, she is qualified to be president of the United States of America, she’s easily qualified to be vice president of the United States of America, and quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me. But she’s first rate, I mean that sincerely, she’s first rate, so let’s get that straight."
So not only are you saying that you are not the best person for the job... but you're questioning your running mate's first executive decision?Um... I don't think that's how speeches are supposeda go.

Say what you want about Hillary.  Good, bad, indifferent. I know I've got my opinions which are not pertinent to this post.  Just another silly statement by one of the four "highly qualified" candidates.

No comments: