Thursday, November 27, 2008

YEAH!!!... wait... What?

The following is not something I said... it is not something I think I once heard someone say... it might be something I think should have been said sooner... I just didn't expect THIS guy to say it.
He [Obama] said he would be foolish, at such a “critical time in our history”, to pick people who “had no experience in Washington whatsoever”.
Hmmmmm.....

Now bear in mind, I have said all along that the alternative would have been a bum administration. I just wonder if something can be extrapolated from this comment to reflect on the outcome from the election itself.

Now, he said this in response to questions about the "Change Doctrine" in light of the growing number of former Clintonistas, Washington insiders and lobbyists to his administration. The article actually refers to Rahm Emmanuel simply as, "[a man who] once served Bill Clinton".

It should be interesting to see how this all pans out. Oh it will be painful. It would be painful with whomever might have won the position. I'm just thankful Cynthia McKinney didn't get it.

Oh, and so long as I'm running off at the mouth... Al Franken... You're not good enough, you're not smart enough, and gosh darnit, people don't like you.

No comments: