Friday, July 13, 2007

Just a heads up

I've never been much for talking on the phone... writing... well, communicating in general has always been a weak point of mine (which is a bit ironic that I am now in a job which requires an ability to effectively communicate to multiple cultures on many different levels of protocol).

I know this. It is my flaw, even if only one of many.

This being the case, I've never been a really big person about keeping in contact with the people I love, even though the phone is always within arms reach. I won't make any excuses though I've always held that as a strong point (that along with a firm grasp of sarcasm.) This has resulted in a lack of incoming phonecalls... who can blame them. I don't call... they don't call... it's a vicious cycle.

This aside, whatever feelings someone may harbor for me, I'd like to think I still deserve the important phonecalls... say... if someone I knew, someone I loved dearly, died.

That's all I wanted to say.

No comments: