Wednesday, September 05, 2007

kid faces FELONY charge for government's intollerance

The story can be found here.

This kid was suspended for 10 days and a felony warrant was written for him for having a 3 inch swiss army knife in the center console of his vehicle. Zero tolerance, right?

I'm going to try to keep this simple here.

If we're in an argument and it comes to the point where it takes a weapon to resolve our dispute. I will allow you the time needed to go to your car and grab your illegal 3 inch swiss army knife if you, in turn, give me the time required to go to my car and retrieve my perfectly legal tire iron.

I'll take the tire iron any day.

1 comment:

Jax and company said...

Remember our last flight? Knitting needles and crochet hooks up to 14" are allowed on board, but we are limited to less than three ounces of toothpaste. We can't brush the terrorists teeth, but we can knit them a sweater!