Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm on a boat

Well, not literally, but I just got off of one and I sure do feel like I'm still on it. I'll talk with J and she'll inform me that I'm rocking.

A friend from work invited me to round out their 8-some for a saltwater fishing expedition. We met up at about 2:45 this morning, headed to Naha, boarded, went out about three hours, and started catching fish. All in all, it took about 12-13 hours. They take you out, offer trolling rods (extra and potentially worth it) and fish cleaning services (extra but definitely worth it). There was a deck hand (works for tips) who was willing to bait, chum, clean-up... it was an awesome time.

Here's a couple of pics:



I know this post is a bit bland... I'm exhausted, sunburned, and wanting to make it through dinner before crashing in the bed. Hopefully the smiles in the pictures will make up for the lack of enthusiasm in the post.

No comments: