Thursday, July 09, 2009

Two vids... one song

The first of these videos is really for my brother, but I'm sure a few of you out there will get a kick out of it (The rest will think it's Peanuts blasphemy)

The song is "Hey Ya" by Outkast





The second is the same song as the first, but is made by a Navy air squadron while deployed forward... Yeah, this is the "All Powerful" US Navy at its finest. I might have even given the Marines a second thought if the Navy used this as their commercial back then (but not really)




This second video was made by the VAW-116 Hawkeye Squadron... and yes, they've made others.

2 comments:

nana judith said...

When was the Navy ever deployed forward?
Lines from the movie Charade:
Hebburn: "Soldier, can you help me?"
Embassy Guard: "Marine, ma'am, and yes, I can help you. What do you need?"

Anonymous said...

That's some funny stuff; thanks, duder.

-- Todd