Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Second post for the day...

So if you're just joining us, keep on reading, there's another new one down there.

---SNIPS UPDATE---

The little guy (Snips) is recovering fine and is becoming a very well adjusted little kitty. He plays with the kids and the dog, he eats well, he's eager to greet me when I come in the door (I can see him bounding around the corner as I enter) and he follows me around as I get settled back into home-mode. He loves to be pet and he's purring a lot more. I think he's finally escaped death's door.

On a side note, I think Snips is just a bit narcoleptic. He fell asleep face down in his catfood and stained his chin, he'll fall asleep mid swat to Nigel's beard. As a matter of fact, the only time I haven't seen him zonk out in the middle of something is when he runs.

Oh well... we'll see how this pans out. In the meantime, I'll treat you to a pic of Snips in my shirt pocket. (yeah, he fell asleep there before as well.)

No comments: